Thursday, September 29, 2005

Movado Oversize Museum Automatic

Even though I've admired their looks on others, I had never seriously considered a Movado Museum watch, finding them too small diameter for my wrist and too often in quartz, too.


But now, with a 42 mm diameter version of the Museum watch in automatic, I might be seriously tempted......especially with the display back. From the looks, it seems to be equipped with a Movado-branded ETA 2892.

You seem to be able to get these for $650 or less.

I'm not sure it meets the criteria for 'Famous', but it's certainly a Classic. Call it Almost Famous.

I'd consider purchasing one now, but I'd really like to get the Accutron Astronaut, a 1969-1972 Speedmaster, and perhaps a 6139 Seiko in my collection first. Plus, I don't wear dress watches very often, so it probably wouldn't get much wrist time.

But perhaps someday....

*le sigh*

*sniffle*

*sniff*

Current Mood: nursing my cold

4 Comments:

Anonymous australian essay said...

I have visited so many museums. I really interested in knowing the information about ancient watches. I will definitely visit this museum.

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now its easy to redeem free paypal cash from the mentioned website. Get to know more about the world of paypal. Its the best website for paypal. free paypal money adder offers free Money adder which can easily deposit the paypal cash into your paypal account.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Nellie Mayshak said...

After decades of establishing plans about the suitable reforms strategies for such a country like Liberia, Nellie Mayshak, the president of the Canaf Consulting Associates,finally made her way on regaining the balance of the country.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous PortOBlend Review said...

We additionally get the
PortOBlend Review velvety, smooth surface by mixing everything together in the pot — including the broccoli, carrots, and onions. Pureed, this makes a delightfully smooth surface that needn't bother with any cream. We utilize low sodium vegetable stock (or chicken stock, if not veggie lover or vegetarian) rather than weighty cream.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home